HANDY lINKEDiN tIPS:
mANAGE yOUR rECOMMENDATIONS
Traditionally, when you want to open your recommendations, you will go to 'Privacy And Settings' and click 'Manage Your Recommendations'.
On the new interface, you will notice that 'Manage Your Recommendations' is not on the settings anymore. Now, we will show you steps on how you can easily manage your recommendation:
Step 1: Go to your profile
Step 2: Scroll down until you reach the Recommendation section
Step 3: Hover over the word "Recommendation", then click on the 'Manage' button
Step 4: Once you click the button, it will direct you to the recommendation section.
Note: Nothing has changed on the format and features of the recommendation, so feel free to employ your own style when managing recommendations.
This is to give you a refresher why LinkedIn recommendations are important:
- Anyone that visits you knows you can be trusted.
- It shows your relevance within your chosen industry
- Recommendations show you are active on LinkedIn
- If you have a big claim on your profile, a good recommendation can back it up
- It shows your ability to build strong business relationships.
There are many more changes to learn about LinkedIn, so to find out more check out our LinkedIn Training Schedules.
Enjoyed the article and want more? Click here for more LinkedIn tips