Professional profile marketing
The situation: This client had come out of an accounting firm in order to start up her own accounting business but was not allowed to approach clients she worked for in the previous job. She realised that she needed to work on her LinkedIn profile which would help her get into contact with them but wasn't sure how to use it to it's maximal ability.
What we did:
Although different to marketing a business, Marketing Minds approached this project in a similar way, by understanding the client’s goals and coming up with a plan to help her achieve those goals. During this process, we:
- Welcomed the client to our LinkedIn training where we informed her on the foundations and ettiquettes of the social platform.
- Taught the client about how she could become visible as well as finding and extending her connections.
- Giving the client the tools to use LinkedIn to its maximum potential for herself and her business.
- Optimised the clients profile through utilising LinkedIn's purpose of being found in today's tech-heavy world.
- Maximised exposure therefore was able to start up with almost 40 clients without approaching them, but connecting via LinkedIn.