We like to think that we're perfect for you.
However, you can be the judge.
- We're innovative thinkers and understand how to take a start up business from seed stage right through to being an industry leader
- We've a combined experience of over 80 years both locally and internationally including Australia, United States, Asia and United Kingdom
- Our comprehensive experience and knowledge in the full spectrum of marketing, from research to execution allow us to bridge the gap between strategy and implementation
- You will work with senior marketers with proven track records from start up to public listed companies
- Our track record across at least 15 different industries has enabled us to cross - pollinate learnings and create competitive advantages for our clients
- Marketing Minds is a cost effective way to access the knowledge, training and efficiency without the overheads
- Our understanding of the internal challenges and facets within a client's environment and our ability to negotiate will get you the best out of agencies and providers
we're an approved nzte service provider so that
You may benefit from the subsidy
Marketing Minds is an approved New Zealand Trade and Enterprises (NZTE) Service Provider. This means that if you're a business that meets the NZTE criteria, you may be eligible for the NZTE capability development voucher for the services provided by Marketing Minds. This is partial payment (up to 50%) towards the cost of capability development and training.
To be eligible for a voucher a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner.
Businesses should also:
- have the potential and desire to grow
- demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
- have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.