COVID-19 Achieving Digital Success Programme
As part of the government’s COVID-19 response, there is now a grant of up to $5000+gst (FULL subsidy) available for businesses to access.
This can be used to develop digital sales and marketing strategies through our COVID-19 Achieving Digital Success Programme. This will be at NO CHARGE to businesses should you qualify. We do encourage you to apply!
About the Grant
– The funding –
What can be funded?
Businesses can access expert, fully funded advice and support in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Enablement Strategy
- HR & Employee Relations and Legal
- Financial and Cashflow Management
- Health and Wellness
The first three categories are what Marketing Minds is registered to assist with.
* This funding is managed by the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) on behalf of the government. In Auckland it is through ATEED.
– Eligibility criteria –
To qualify, you must be:
- A business trading in a commercial environment (e.g. invoicing and paying GST and have a NZBN number)
- A sole trader (including contractors) or a businesses that has 0-100 employees
Note: Businesses will be assessed on a case by case basis and the qualifying criteria is subject to change.
About the Fully Funded* COVID-19 Achieving Digital Success Programme
At Marketing Minds, we specialise in working with SMEs across a wide range of industries. Our coaches have at least 20 years of experience and have also successfully turned around multiple loss-making businesses to be profitable and sustainable. View our programme on the Regional Business Partner Network Marketplace.
– Objectives –
* Assist organisations to be sustainable during this period and thrive beyond COVID-19
* Ensure employers are equipped with the know-how and capabilities to maximise opportunities with digital marketing and sales avenues
* Develop strategies to diversify and grow the business in terms of new markets, brand positioning and messaging, product/service adaptation and delivery methods online
– Who is this for? –
Business owners who employ a number of staff. Your sales and source of leads may have been adversely affected by COVID-19 and now is the time to pivot or perish. You are looking for ways to sustain or to grow your business and want to capitalise on the increasing digital sales channels.
-What the programme covers –
The Achieving Digital Success programme provides a roadmap to business owners to develop strategies in order to navigate through COVID-19. This may include:
* Adapting your product, service and/or operation to capitalise on new digital opportunities
* Pivoting your business to enable a continuation of sales and leads
* Exploring the possibility of new markets and/or countries including Asian or Chinese migrant communities in NZ through Chinese media channels such as WeChat
* Determining the most efficient use of your resources for the best Return On Investment
* Evaluate all avenues and options available with a focus on sales growth, marketing and digital options to ensure your business will be able to continue beyond COVID-19.
– Outcomes you can expect –
*Businesses will increase their digital/online presence and form a strategy to ensure that your business will continue during COVID-19 and thrive after afterwards.
* You will also have an immediate to mid-term direction and plan to guide your activities and prioritise your resources to suit.
* Together, we will create winning strategies to take you through COVID-19 and be successful beyond this adversity.
If this doesn’t sound quite right for your business, don’t forget to check out our COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme here.
– Cost –
– Interested? Next steps –
If you’re new to the Regional Business Partners Network (RBPN), you’ll have to register on the RBPN website. Once registered, you’ll receive a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org which asks you to complete a pre-meeting survey regarding your needs, and identify if you have a provider in mind. Completing this pre-meeting survey is a prerequisite to meeting with an ATEED advisor.
If you’re already registered on the RBPN website, you cannot ‘re-register’. Please email their Business Helpdesk at Business.Ateed@aucklandnz.com to get your application underway.
Note: If you’ve already received a COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund voucher of less than $5000 excl. GST you could be eligible for additional voucher/s to access the balance, up to a total of $5000 excl GST.