COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme
As part of the government’s COVID-19 response, there is now a grant of up to $5000+gst (FULL subsidy) available for businesses to access.
This can be used to ensure business continuity planning through our COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme. This will be at NO CHARGE to businesses should you qualify. We do encourage you to apply!
About the Grant
– The funding –
* This funding is managed by ATEED in Auckland, on behalf of the government.
* The maximum funding under this grant is $2000+gst per business and there is NO co-funding required. This is 100% funded.
– Eligibility criteria –
To qualify, you have to meet the following criteria:
- Be an employer with a team
- COVID-19 has negatively affected your business and you need financial support
- Your business was generally sound prior to COVID-19 and with the right support should survive to provide jobs and income in the future
Note: Businesses will be assessed on a case by case basis and the qualifying criteria is subject to change.
About the Fully Funded* COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme
At Marketing Minds, we specialise in working with SMEs across a wide range of industries. Our coaches have at least 20 years of experience and have also successfully turned around multiple loss-making businesses to be profitable and sustainable. View our programme on the Regional Business Partner Network Marketplace.
– Objectives –
* Assist organisations to be sustainable during this period and thrive beyond COVID-19
* Ensure employers are equipped with the know-how and capabilities to maximise opportunities with business continuity planning
* Develop strategies to diversify and grow the business in terms of new markets, brand positioning and messaging, product/ service adaptation and delivery methods
– Who is this for? –
Business owners who employ a number of staff. Your sales and source of leads may have been adversely affected by COVID-19 and now is the time to pivot or perish. You are looking for ways to sustain and opportunities to grow your business.
-What the programme covers –
The Business Continuity programme provides a roadmap to business owners to develop strategies in order to navigate through COVID-19. This may include:
* Adapting your product, service and/ or operation to capitalise on new opportunities
* Pivoting your business to enable a continuation of sales and leads
* Exploring the possibility of new markets and/or countries including Asian or Chinese migrant communities in NZ and export markets
* Determining the most efficient use of your resources for the best Return On Investment
* Evaluate all avenues and options available with a focus on sales growth, marketing and digital options to ensure your business will be able to continue beyond COVID-19.
– Outcomes you can expect –
*Businesses will acquire the ability to develop a clear direction, positioning and a strategy to ensure that your business will continue during COVID-19 and thrive after this.
* You will also have an immediate to mid-term direction and plan to guide your activities and prioritise your resources to suit.
* Together, we will create winning strategies to take you through COVID-19 and be successful beyond this adversity.
If this doesn’t sound quite right for your business, don’t forget to check out our COVID-19 Achieving Digital Success Programme here.
– Format –
– Cost –
– Interested? Next steps –
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09 634 4390 for the application process (which is pretty straight forward) and we will guide you through. Contact us NOW as there is limited funding available!