COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme
As part of the government’s COVID-19 response, there is now a grant of up to $5000+gst (FULL subsidy) available for businesses to access.
This can be used to ensure business continuity planning through our COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme. This will be at NO CHARGE to businesses should you qualify. We do encourage you to apply!
About the Grant
– The funding –
What can be funded?
Businesses can access expert, fully funded advice and support in one or more of the following areas:
- Business Continuity Planning
- Marketing Strategy
- Digital Enablement Strategy
- HR & Employee Relations and Legal
- Financial and Cashflow Management
- Health and Wellness
The first three categories are what Marketing Minds is registered to assist with.
* This funding is managed by the Regional Business Partner Network (RBPN) on behalf of the government. In Auckland it is through ATEED.
– Eligibility criteria –
To qualify, you must be:
- A business trading in a commercial environment (e.g. invoicing and paying GST and have a NZBN number)
- A sole trader (including contractors) or a businesses that has 0-100 employees
Note: Businesses will be assessed on a case by case basis and the qualifying criteria is subject to change.
About the Fully Funded* COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme
At Marketing Minds, we specialise in working with SMEs across a wide range of industries. Our coaches have at least 20 years of experience and have also successfully turned around multiple loss-making businesses to be profitable and sustainable. View our programme on the Regional Business Partner Network Marketplace.
– Objectives –
* Assist organisations to be sustainable during this period and thrive beyond COVID-19
* Ensure employers are equipped with the know-how and capabilities to maximise opportunities with business continuity planning
* Develop strategies to diversify and grow the business in terms of new markets, brand positioning and messaging, product/ service adaptation and delivery methods
– Who is this for? –
Business owners who employ a number of staff. Your sales and source of leads may have been adversely affected by COVID-19 and now is the time to pivot or perish. You are looking for ways to sustain and opportunities to grow your business.
-What the programme covers –
The Business Continuity programme provides a roadmap to business owners to develop strategies in order to navigate through COVID-19. This may include:
* Adapting your product, service and/ or operation to capitalise on new opportunities
* Pivoting your business to enable a continuation of sales and leads
* Exploring the possibility of new markets and/or countries including Asian or Chinese migrant communities in NZ and export markets
* Determining the most efficient use of your resources for the best Return On Investment
* Evaluate all avenues and options available with a focus on sales growth, marketing and digital options to ensure your business will be able to continue beyond COVID-19.
– Outcomes you can expect –
*Businesses will acquire the ability to develop a clear direction, positioning and a strategy to ensure that your business will continue during COVID-19 and thrive after this.
* You will also have an immediate to mid-term direction and plan to guide your activities and prioritise your resources to suit.
* Together, we will create winning strategies to take you through COVID-19 and be successful beyond this adversity.
If this doesn’t sound quite right for your business, don’t forget to check out our COVID-19 Achieving Digital Success Programme here.
– Cost –
– Interested? Next steps –
If you’re new to the Regional Business Partners Network (RBPN), you’ll have to register on the RBPN website. Once registered, you’ll receive a welcome email from firstname.lastname@example.org which asks you to complete a pre-meeting survey regarding your needs, and identify if you have a provider in mind. Completing this pre-meeting survey is a prerequisite to meeting with an ATEED advisor.
If you’re already registered on the RBPN website, you cannot ‘re-register’. Please email their Business Helpdesk at Business.Ateed@aucklandnz.com to get your application underway.
Note: If you’ve already received a COVID-19 Business Advisory Fund voucher of less than $5000 excl. GST you could be eligible for additional voucher/s to access the balance, up to a total of $5000 excl GST.