Case Study: Rebranding a New Zealand Business that Designs, Wholesale and Retails internationally
Fashion Mania* used a brand for their marketing that was dated and polarising, with a strong and loyal customer base on one hand, and another set of people who would refuse to even walk into their shop. For future proofing and to gain a wider appeal, rebranding was a must. Marketing Minds’ task was to create a brand that would achieve these goals without alienating Fashion Mania’s existing clientele.
What we did:
To do this, we:
- Put in place a thorough rebranding schedule and internal and external communication plan
- Selected key suppliers to work on the rebranding project
- Project managed the rebranding from conception right through to the communication strategy with internal staff, partners and customers
- Worked with the creative agency to develop the logo, do market research and obtain internal agreement for the changes
- Organised the right PR, media, social media and creative teams and outlets for the brand launch
- Company wide and key stakeholder buy-in to the rebranding
- Successful launch and smoothly staged revealing of the brand
- Activation of internal ambassadors, key customers and partners that provided further exposure for the new brand
- Obtained extensive PR coverage and awareness for the brand at launch
*The Client’s name has been changed to protect the company’s identity.