NZ Government Funding
Regional Business Partner Network
Grants for NZ businesses – Up to 50% Co-Funding
Marketing Minds is an Approved Provider for the Regional Business Partner Network
Marketing Minds is an approved service provider to the Regional Business Partner (RBP) Network. The network includes Auckland Business Chamber, Wellington NZ, Christchurch RBP and more around the country. This means that if you’re a business that meets the criteria, you may be eligible for NZ government funding in the form of the Capability Development Funds. These can be applied to some of the outsourced marketing services provided by Marketing Minds. This is partial payment (up to 50%) towards the cost of capability development and training.
A business may be eligible for Management Capability Development fund if you:
- Are an established business and trading for at least 12 months
- Have a turnover of at least $60,000 in sales in the previous year
- Looking to grow and build internal management capability and hire more staff
- Employ fewer than 50 full-time equivalent employees
- Are GST registered in New Zealand
- Registered with a New Zealand Business Number (NZBN)
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Privately owned or a Maori Trust or incorporation under the Te Ture Whenua Maori Act 1993 or are a similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
This is not an exhaustive list; any co-funding is at the discretion of your Growth Advisor at your local Regional Business Partner.