NZ Government Funding
Grants for NZ businesses
Marketing Minds is an approved Regional Business Partner Network service provider. This includes ATEED, WREDA, CEDA and more around the country. This means that if you’re a business that meets the criteria, you may be eligible for grants and funding in the form of the Capability Development Voucher. these can be applied to some of the outsourced marketing services provided by Marketing Minds. This is partial payment (up to 50%) towards the cost of capability development and training.
These services include b2b and b2c marketing, such as:
To be eligible for a voucher a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Businesses should also:
- have the potential and desire to grow
- demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
- have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
As part of the government’s COVID-19 response, there is now a grant of up to $2000+gst (FULL subsidy) available for businesses to access. This can be used to ensure business continuity planning through our COVID-19 Business Continuity Training. This will be at NO CHARGE to businesses should you qualify. We do encourage you to apply!