NZ Government Funding
Grants for NZ businesses
50/50 Co-Funding Programmes
Marketing Minds is an approved Regional Business Partner Network service provider. This includes ATEED, WREDA, CEDA and more around the country. This means that if you’re a business that meets the criteria, you may be eligible for grants and funding in the form of the Capability Development Voucher. these can be applied to some of the outsourced marketing services provided by Marketing Minds. This is partial payment (up to 50%) towards the cost of capability development and training.
These services include b2b and b2c marketing, such as:
To be eligible for a voucher a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Businesses should also:
- have the potential and desire to grow
- demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
- have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.
COVID-19 Funded Programmes
Marketing Minds has two Regional Business Partner (RBP) Network Approved Programmes, for businesses affected by COVID-19. The RBP Network has received a total of $55 million to fund these programmes. If your business has been affected by COVID-19, you could be eligible for a grant of up to $5000+gst (FULL subsidy) to participate in one our programmes at no cost to you.
This can be used to ensure business continuity planning through our COVID-19 Business Continuity Programme. This will be at NO CHARGE to businesses should you qualify.
This can be used to develop digital sales and marketing strategies through our COVID-19 Achieving Digital Success Programme. We do encourage you to apply!