Government grant for NZ businesses
We’re an approved NZTE service provider so that you may benefit from the subsidy
Marketing Minds is an approved New Zealand Trade and Enterprises (NZTE) Service Provider. This means that if you’re a business that meets the NZTE criteria, you may be eligible for the NZTE capability development voucher for the services provided by Marketing Minds. This is partial payment (up to 50%) towards the cost of capability development and training.
To be eligible for a voucher a business must be:
- Operating with 50 or less FTEs
- Be GST registered in New Zealand
- Operating in a commercial environment – i.e. is currently trading
- Be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organisation managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
- Have undergone assessment by a Regional Business Partner
Businesses should also:
- have the potential and desire to grow
- demonstrate commitment to improving management capability: indicators of commitment include seeking advice, working through the assessment process, and a willingness to co-fund and commit time to capability-building activities
- have an identified gap in its capability that can be addressed through management capability building and training.