We’re your Digital Marketing Agency for it.
Don’t be left behind.
Google has announced it won’t be supporting the current version i.e. Google Analytics Universal beyond 1 July 2023, so now’s the time to get the knack of GA4. And with its superior reporting and customer journey analysis, the sooner you transition to GA4 the better off you’ll be. Go under the hood of Google Analytics 4 (GA4) to understand the data model behind it, how this impacts front-end reporting and how to get the metrics you need with our exclusive GA4 training. With its focus on cross-device tracking for improved visibility of customer journeys and events-based reporting for more flexibility, GA4 is in many ways a superior cousin to Universal Analytics. It’s moved with the times, recognising the mobile-first, privacy-conscious environment it operates in.
As we all know, change can be difficult. If you’re an avid Universal Analytics user who finds GA4 hard to get your head around, or if you’re just wanting to up-skill in website analytics, our Digital Marketing Agency can help. Our Digital Marketing Consultant and Google Analytics aficionado, Allie, Our Digital Marketing Consultant, will guide you through the new version, outlining the key differences between Google Analytics Universal and GA4 and how to understand the metrics, for better user insights and more effective marketing.
What you will learn:
- What is GA4 and why do we need it
- Understand the key differences between Google Analytics Universal and GA4 and what that means for you as a user.
- Understand how GA4’s data model helps you to better track website users
- New features and how to use these to your benefit
- Overview of enhanced measurement tools
- Tips and tricks for using GA4
Who should attend:
- Business owners who are responsible for the performance of their own website
- If you’re a marketing lead in your organisation and are responsible for driving and understanding website performance
- You understand current Google Analytics (called Universal) and would like to understand how this translates in GA4
- You have heard of GA4 and would like to unleash its full potential
GA4 Training Webinar: By Marketing Minds – Digital Marketing Agency Auckland
WHEN: Tuesday 9th May 2023
TIME: 11:00 am to 12:15 pm (1:15 hours)
WITH: Allie Dazeley
COST: $165 + GST
With over 20 years experience in website optimisation and digital marketing strategies, Allie has a wealth of knowledge and affinity with all things data. She’s a huge proponent of the data-lead approach to marketing – using insights to guide strategic marketing decisions. Check out more about our superstar Digital Marketing Consultant Allie.