LinkedIn Advanced: LinkedIn Like A Pro
An amazing power of LinkedIn is the content publishing platform. In this workshop you’ll learn how to use it like a pro along with other broadcast platforms. This is an advanced workshop for those who already know how to use LinkedIn and want to become a thought leader and subject matter expert in their field.
Selected businesses may qualify for NZTE funding. Please contact us if you are interested in exploring this further.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Why content marketing is important for B2B organisations and how LinkedIn fits in
- Planning your content strategy
- Learn about the different types of content
- Discover how to determine the ideal content to write on
- How to structure powerful content and headline
- Must haves of a good post on LinkedIn and other platforms to gear for optimum sharing
- Explore ways to reach your target audience and opportunities within the LinkedIn platform
- Tactics on how to use your content to build your brand and drive traffic to your profile or website via LinkedIn and other digital channels
- Get maximum reach and visibility for your effort beyond LinkedIn including fundamental PR tactics to reach the media
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Your clients are businesses (business to business) and you are responsible for the marketing of your organisation but do not know how to use LinkedIn as a promotions and marketing tool
- You run your own business and are wanting to grow your profile either for yourself or your organisation
- If you already have a reasonable understanding of how LinkedIn works but want to maximise the other opportunities on the platform.
- You want to be known as the thought leader or subject matter expert in your field of expertise
- Would like to learn the ins and outs of content marketing for yourself or your business.
AFTERWARDS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Build a strategy for your organisation to become a thought leader in your field
- Publish with confidence on LinkedIn and other blogging platforms
- Get the maximum reach for articles that you curate or share from others within and outside of the LinkedIn platform
- Select and use the most appropriate channels for your needs and to reach your target audience
- Maximise your posts and articles for sharing and reaching a wider audience
READ WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY
“Very professional presenter who knew her stuff. Lots of great information and tips for beginners. I actually got to do some practical exercises at the time to help lock in the theory.” Carmel Murphy, The Networking Queen
“I now have the confidence to make the most of LinkedIn’s many opportunities and I see this as the opportunity to be several steps ahead of my competitors.” Philip Walsh, All Round Security
“I have no hesitation in recommending Anne’s training program ”Like A Pro”. Anne’s research, presentation method and knowledge of the advanced stages of LinkedIn are extremely enlightening. This course is a must for those really serious professional LinkedIn players who want to turn their time into cash.” Mike Parkes, Mike Parkes and Associates
Click here to read more.