LinkedIn Training for Business – Company Page: Inviting Connections to Follow
Things to note:
- You must be an Admin of the page to use this function.
- You can only invite someone once to follow your page.
- There’s a daily and weekly limit for the number of invitations you can send, so it’s best to spread invites out.
- Invites are most effective when sent to people who are likely to be interested in your page, or if you personally know them. Avoid inviting any and every one of your connections.
- Members are able to opt out of receiving page invitations through their Network settings.
If you’re interested in more LinkedIn Training for Business, here are the training courses available:
Note: Your company may also qualify for government subsidy with these workshops.
Email us or call 09 634 4390 for more information or if you are unsure which course is right for you.
Enjoyed this article and want more? Sign up now to our marketing snippets.