LinkedIn For Intermediate: LinkedIn For You and Your Business
Ever wondered what the etiquette on LinkedIn is? How do you get the most out of it?
In this half day training session, we will go through all you need to know about LinkedIn, including how to maximise LinkedIn without upgrading your account, how to standout and get yourself found. You will also learn the tricks to maximising the power of LinkedIn, find the right connections and generate quality leads.
If you own a company, learn how the company page works and what you need to do to get the best use of the LinkedIn advertising platform.
This is suitable for those who have a basic understanding of LinkedIn and are already an occasional user.
Selected businesses may qualify for NZTE funding. Please contact us if you are interested in exploring this further.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- LinkedIn etiquette – what to do and not to do
- How LinkedIn works
- Step by step on how to get the most out of LinkedIn
- Why a good profile is important and how to write one
- How to get yourself found on LinkedIn
- How to generate and manage leads through LinkedIn
- Examples of best practices and companies successfully using LinkedIn for lead generation
- Your business page and how it works
- Ways to maximise the LinkedIn advertising platform
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- If you are an occasional LinkedIn user and unsure of what to do or how to get the most out of it
- If you are wanting to generate more leads for your business
- You keep receiving invitations to connect but don’t know if LinkedIn is any use to you
- You are a business owner but don’t have a company page on LinkedIn and unsure how you can maximise it if you do have a company page
READ WHAT OTHERS HAVE TO SAY:
“Very professional presenter who knew her stuff. Lots of great information and tips for beginners. I actually got to do some practical exercises at the time to help lock in the theory.” Carmel Murphy, The Networking Queen
“‘The Networking Queen’ LinkedIn has worked wonders for my new business. Anne understood my personal needs and has been and excellent pillar of support. I would encourage everyone to attend one of her courses.” Vasintha Pillay, Trans Tasman Accounting and Taxation
“I now have the confidence to make the most of LinkedIn’s many opportunities and I see this as the opportunity to be several steps ahead of my competitors.” Philip Walsh, All Round Security
Click here to read more..
WHEN: Tuesday 28th April 2020
TIME: 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
VENUE: 54 Ponsonby Road, Auckland 1011
This is a small group format with limited spaces
Option 1) $320 + gst (LinkedIn Workshop)
Option 2) $475 + gst (LinkedIn Workshop + 3 X 30 minutes follow up calls to help you with implementation)
*Split payment available upon request