Competitive Analysis: A Case Study
National Packaging and Bag Supplier
Packaging Ltd.* wanted to amp up the growth of their business. The problem? They didn’t have a clear strategy in order to move forward and make this actually happen. That’s where Marketing Minds came in with our outsource marketing services and conducted a competitive analysis.
What we did:
• Researched the trends, competitors, capabilities in order to understand the playing field and influences
• Profiled Packaging Ltd’s clients and identified growth opportunities within each segment
• Tested their unique selling proposition against competitors to ensure robustness and points of difference
• Evaluated all possible channels and associated return on investment for growing Packaging Ltd.
The outcomes of a successful competitive analysis:
• Increased brand marketability
• An overall strategy that ensured growth, retention and re-acquisition that is aligned with the overall business objectives of the business.
• Identified a truly unique competitive advantage and call to action that Packaging Ltd. can be confident about
• Honed in on the lowest hanging fruits that will produce the greatest return for the company
• Developed a step by step “how to” and timeline for the opportunities identified
• Set key performance indicators for the tactics that Packaging Ltd. will engage in
*The client’s name has been changed to protect the company’s identity.